Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Some Old Writing

Found these on scraps of stationary paper. I think they are from around 2009. Scrap #1
I refuse to live bound by your silly rules and regulations; why should I accomodate such ludacris and mindless parameters? I live free, and although the way I live may be filled with potential disaster, I know of now other way to go. This is the path i choose. I trust the rewards will outweigh the unfortunate~ that is all I can hope for. Good night~~~~~ Love~~~~ you
Scrap #2
It must be amazing to let go of everything you know and hold dear for the sake of some direction. The need must be very great to illicit such an awesome sacrifice. I admire your courage and dedication. Although, admittedly, I wish you hadn't discovered it so soon ... perhaps it is selfish of me to wish for more time when I have already been allotted so much
I think it's nice to just write what you feel sometimes, even if it doesn't make sense and there is no context and the grammar and wording isn't quite right. At least that energy goes somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment