Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Brief Sharing~

Note: This was originally written in grammatically heinous Chinese for the Taiwanese youth group. I've taken liberties with the English version 'cause otherwise nothing would make sense and/or just sound really chinky. That's right. I said chinky. 'cause that's what it sounds like.

分享:今年的跨年法流班真的太棒了! 其實我也不知道如何形容,是一種無法用語言表達或頭腦去分析的殊勝。好多之前過不去了的關一下就過了,很多卡一下就化 。
Sharing: The 2012-2013 New Year class was fucking fantastic! Actually I'm not quite sure how to describe it, it's like a sort of indescribable or un-analyzable amazingness. So many issues that had been so difficult to overcome were dissolved in an instant; so many obstacles instantly transformed.
好像只要認同,關照,願意修,就解決。流程跑的越來越快。也接了好多好好用的法。
It's as though I just needed to acknowledge, observe, and be willing to change, and it would take care of itself. And this process kept happening faster and faster. I also learned a lot of super-useful stuff! Yep. Random sentence is random. Just disregard it.
充滿光會到滾滾紅塵不像往年馬上掉回原本的樣子,可以繼續用上班會中所得到的資源,方法。人事鏡物的很多方面也變得超順! 之前完全無法想像會發生這種事!
Unlike previous years, after returning to my everyday life/the mortal world I didn't immediately fall back into my old routine and habits; instead, it was like I could continue to use all those resources and things I learned in the class. A lot of daily minutiae became very easy to manage. This sort of thing had never happened before!
好像參班的那種high一直延續到生活中。每一天都可以連接那個好開心,充滿希望,信心,感謝,喜悅,可又寧靜的感覺。作功課也變成一件很有趣,開心的事。
It's like that energy you get while attending the class continues into your everyday life. Every day I could, and still can, connect to that sort of happiness, that feeling of being filled with hope, confidence/trust, appreciation, joyousness while still being stabilized and calm. Working on my issues has also become fun and interesting instead of super-shitty like something I have to do otherwise shit's gonna just keep being shitty. Yeah, it used to really suck.
好感謝這次參班的每一位伙伴,每一位護持者,讓我們有機會參這個班會。感謝老師慈悲的帶領,老師的法真的太棒了! 鼓勵各位伙伴有機會一定要播出時間去參今年的法流班。ヽ(^o^)丿
I'm super-grateful for every person in the class and everyone who's supported me on this journey thus far. I'm also thankful for Laoshi's compassionate (read: SUPER-PATIENT. If I were him I'da flipped a shit ages ago xD) guidance, these methods are fucking fantastic. If you guys get a chance you should definitely make the time to go to the classes this year. [emoticon of happiness]

No comments:

Post a Comment