Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

On Letting Go of Oneself

不要求別人OK、可是不要求自己我覺得很難。 I think it's a lot easier to let go of others, but letting go of myself is really hard.


早上立的時候了悟
This morning while SLP'ing, I realized
不要求自己就不用緊張、
if I cease to make demands of myself I needn't be anxious
不用怕做不好、不用抓、 I needn't fear not doing well enough, I needn't grab on
不用有壓力~多麼美好!
there's no need for pressure, isn't that wonderful! that's fucking fantastic!


只是怕沒有這樣一直要求自己、自己不會做好、可是不用怕。
It's just that I'm afraid that if I don't hold myself to such stringent standards, I won't do well, but I really don't need to worry about that.
要相信自己內歸的力量。
I just need to believe in my inner regulation, my own ability to discern, to return to center.
我有法、我會找回自己。
I have these methods, I will be able to find myself once more.
我會辨識能量、我內在會引領我。
I know how to discern these energies, my inner self will guide me.
有很多人護持我、有生命訊息提醒我。
There are many people supporting me; there are life messages to remind me.


不怕慢、不怕錯。
Be unafraid of going slowly, or making mistakes.
不用用頭腦分析、它只會讓自己越來越不放心、越來越不確定。
It's unnecessary to analyze it, that will only make me more and more anxious and uncertain.
只要跟着裏面踏實穩定繼續走、一定會找到自己要走的方向。
So long as I follow my inner self and steadfastly continue, I will definitely find the direction I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment